Please ensure your pull request adheres to the following guidelines:
- New example or improvements to existing examples are welcome.
- Please check your spelling and grammar.
All examples should include the following header:
versionattribute according to the following rules:
- MAJOR — You (re)wrote the whole thing. Your new content will need some translation.
- MINOR — Added or removed some content, few sentences, etc.
- PATCH — Spelling, typos. Probably not translated stuff.
We follow SemVer.org pattern. This is important because we use that to determine and inform translators of new content that requires translation.
To add a new example, create a new folder and a file or a file (depending upon the example) under the appropriate directory in
./examples. Please check the
.planfile to see what examples we plan to create. Feel free to work on any pending examples. We're happy to read/review your changes and collaborate/code with you to merge them.
Thank you for your contributions!
Fork this repository and clone your fork. If you don't know what forking means or don't know how to do it, nice instructions are available here.
Now you're ready to make your changes! Once you're done with your changes, push those changes to your fork and then submit a pull request.
This code is free to use under the terms of the MIT license.