Documentation Style Guide
These are the guidelines for writing documentation.
- Each page must have a single
#-level title at the top.
- Chapters in the same page must have
- Sub-chapters need to increase the number of
#in the title according totheir nesting depth.
- All words in the page's title must be capitalized, except for conjunctionslike "of" and "and" .
- Only the first word of a chapter title must be capitalized.
## How to declare an array
## Create an empty array
To be easy to read when editing the markdown code, if the sentence is too long, divide it down. The recommended column length limit is 80.
To create output from code, there are two rules:
- If the output is short then put it as a comment
- If the output is quite long (column) then write it in a separate section after the code section.
Indentation must use spaces and the tab size must be 4.